What does your DH/SO do to make up with you after a disagreement?

Hubby and I had an argument over TV time last night. Yes, TV time! Pathetic! He wanted to watch one show, I wanted to watch another, he wanted to watch with me, I needed to put the kids to bed. Crazy thing is we have 4 TV's in this house! We've made up. But to make things even better he worked out of town today and picked up dinner at one of my favorite restaurants! How's your dh/so make it up to you?

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 2:47 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• ~*Verbal*~... he tells me he is sorry for his actions, I appologize for mine, and we talk through anything and everything!!!

Communications is Key for us... we even talk for hours a day while he is at work
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 2:49 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• We never go to bed mad at each other. He will sit there and nag the shit out of me unti lwe are made up.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 2:48 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Flowers and hot sex is the makeup for us and I love it!
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 2:48 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• OK mine will go back to normal like nothing ever happened and it drives me crazy. Ill will still be furious and he's his happy ole self in 10 mins! I wanna pull may hair out sometimes because im still hurt or mad about the fight.
    MelissaAnn224

Answer by MelissaAnn224 at 2:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Well, we just resume life as normal. I don't want him to feel he has to say something, do something, or buy me something to make up. Feels too much like being bought off, to me.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 3:34 PM on Feb. 24, 2011