Best pregnancy momment?

Sahaira

Asked by Sahaira at 3:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sleeping all I did was sleep and never was told not to lol, now i miss those days!
    HypoHeartBaby

Answer by HypoHeartBaby at 3:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Hearing the heartbeat for the first time. Oh and feeling the first kick.
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 3:04 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Heartbeat for the first time, brought tears to my eyes with both kids
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 3:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• i guess whenever my husband (then boyfriend) and i were lying in bed together spoon cuddling. i'd be cuddling him from behind and our daughter would kick him in the back
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 3:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• With my first it was feeling that very first flutter! We were in a restaurant and I sort of yelped just from the surprise of it. I was sooo excited and I just started to bawl! We'd tried for 5 years to get pregnant.

With my second it was technically when she was born and I found out I had another daughter. I had hyperemesis with that pregnancy and didn't have a very good time.

With my third it was finding out that the doctor was wrong when he told us we'd lost the baby! I was about 3 weeks pregnant when we found out that I was and just a couple days later I started bleeding. We were in the middle of a cross-country move and I was devastated but didn't have a lot of time to take care of myself. 5 weeks later when I was still bleeding and getting sicker and sicker we went to the emergency room and found out that there was a live baby indeed! I had a subchorionic hemorrhage, which was causing the bleeding.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 3:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Feeling kicks and hearing that heart beat was the best for me, but nothing compared to actually meeting face to face!

Answer by older at 3:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Everything: the sleeping (with 12 pillows), eating, the ultrasounds, the heartbeat, the kicks. I wanna do it again so bad!
    chelsea_renee

Answer by chelsea_renee at 5:31 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Feeling him kick for the first time <3
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:54 AM on Mar. 21, 2011