Do you always where houseslippers in the house?

I used to not but dh does..he's been wearing the same old raggedy ones for 3 years now,lol. He won't walk on the floors without his slippers, he acts like it hurts his feet or soemthing. He's got me doing it now too,lol.

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 3:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't allow outside shoes in the house at all, I provide slippers for anyone who wants them, my DH goes barefoot. I always went barefoot or with socks until I had my Son and got the MOST PAINFUL Bone Spur on my foot that I almost could NOT walk at all. It turns out that I got it from walking barefoot on my tile floor & carrying my Son around. I got orthotic inserts made from casts of my feet from my Podiatrist (cost me $225) & now the pain is gone but I have to wear them in sneakers that I only wear inside the house. If I don't wear a shoe & go barfoot for even a short time, I get pain again.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I don't allow any shoes in the house, EVER lol..
    prettyinink2011

Answer by prettyinink2011 at 3:06 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Nope. In the summer I go barefoot in the house, in the winter I wear socks or slipper socks to keep my toes warm.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:07 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I go barefoot.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• i go barefoot or wear socks. most of the time it's barefoot
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 3:44 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My DH is the same way. Me and the kids are happy to be in socks or barefoot.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 4:26 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I wear socks not slippers
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 24, 2011