Can it be? am I reaching that stage?? lol

31 weeks preggo.. TIME FLEW!!! my gosh. I have been feeling like my stomach is in the way all around.. Thing is..................... I don't look like i'm just hitting 8 months. I look maybe 5-6. But today I feel like a beached whale. just sitting is uncomfortable. Mackenzie is still EXTREMELY active! But I don't have swelling that I can see, just that uncomfortable pressure down there on occasion (which im told is the blood flow) It seems most the time when she starts to kick me like shes hitting a punching bag I get a Braxton Hick.. Im trying to stay in a good mood lol

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 3:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• clappingpregnant bellywoohoostorkALMOST HERE!!!

kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:16 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• AGREED IT'S ALMOST TIME!!! CONGRATS!
    HypoHeartBaby

Answer by HypoHeartBaby at 3:21 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• You are so blessed! You might be a little uncomfortable right now, ok, a lot uncomfortable, but in a few short weeks....you will be so very happy. It is in times like these I try to remind myself that time is too precious and to enjoy every moment of my beautiful life. Good luck and enjoy that little one!
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 3:28 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Thank you <3 .. I remember when my son was born, it was so worth it! Now hes almost 7 and finally having my second!!!! Im very nervous as if Ive never done it before.... But I cant wait to see her!
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 3:34 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• It will be here before you know it!!! :-)
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:53 AM on Mar. 21, 2011