What's the best pain medication when I'm breastfeeding?

I'm nursing and I HAVE to find an effective pain med for the headaches my newborn son is giving me. Any ideas?

AustinMomF13

Asked by AustinMomF13 at 5:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Health

• My natural pain reliever is peppermint tea or peppermint oil drops in warm water. You can get the peppermint oil drops from my store and they come in a handy small bottle that fits in your purse or your pocket. Really cool. You can also put it on your pulse point a few drops at a time beware if you get it close to your eyes you will have to bink a lot for a while because of the fumes. Ooo but it smells so good! Email me for my site. Or check out tne bottom of my home page for the link.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 5:29 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Tylenol is the best.
    Texgirl73

Answer by Texgirl73 at 5:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• try doing a chamomile tea enma it takes away pain and works you be suprised and its not bad for the baby
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 6:13 PM on Jul. 8, 2008