Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What will happen help me?

I havent had a period in almost three months since i stopped my birthcontrol i went to the dr a week ago and they said i have a fibroid that it is small. They say it usually dont cause pain only when menstrucating well i have been hurting pretty bad everyday and its constant i dont have a period so what is wrong can anyone help me what should i do? what will happen?

Answer Question

Asked by eliesmommy1989 at 3:21 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Health

Level 12 (755 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Calm down, if the doctor isn't nervous your good! But I don't know for sure cause I don't know you but is there anyway you may be pregnant again?

    Answer by HypoHeartBaby at 3:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

  • Make sure you have taken a pregnancy test. You should gpo back to the doctor to talk about the pain. You may need some sort of treatment.

    Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

  • talk to the dr... the pain maybe be something... LISTEN to your body ladies!!! if it hurts there is something going on... while it may not be MAJOR.... but your body should not hurt just to hurt!.... listen to what it is telling you and talk to your DR

    Answer by MOMMY2TWINBOYS4 at 5:10 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.