Im Kinda Scared?

Well the doctor said that i must of concieved around July 14th but my last period was on June 21 now I had sex with my ex after we broke up on June 17th and I also had sex with this other man for about two weeks but only once without a condom on the 22 and then when i got with who i think is the father on the 23 we started having sex about the 2 or 3 of july and I am terrifed and cant figure out who the father is is it my boyfriend or my ex or that man???????? I know this sounds bad cuz 3 people in a short amount i feel sick about it but i need to figure this out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• blood test thats all i can say its the only positive way to know
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:31 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• the best thing to do is when the baby is born have all 3 take a dna test that way you know who the father is good luck
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 8:31 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• you know what hun no one can judge you. No one knows whats going on in your life. Dont be ashamed of your mistakes be proud of working to fix them. On to the next issue, each man needs to know he could potentially be the father. Do not say to any man You ARE the father. Just say you might be and I need you to take a DNA test once this child is born. try to have as little contact as possible with the ones who arent in the picture anymore becuase the drama will stress you out. Dont be scared it took 2 to tango. You didnt make that baby on your own. In the mean time try to enjoy this time. Pregnancy is one of the best parts of raising a child because it is a very intimate bond between ONLY you and the child. Its very special. Congrats and goo dluck
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Call Maurey Povich. He'll test you for free!
    Anonymous

• humaniterian87

who was judgeing ? all i said was a blood test
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• She wasn't saying anyone was judging. Wow. Sensitive.
    Anonymous