I want to find out................

i want to find where my sons father works. i haven't seen or spoken to him in almost 6 yrs and he has never seen his son. it was domestic, he went to prison for 2 yrs, and yada yada.... he called my parents house and said i needed to call him, something about insurance i think. that is the only thing my son gets from him, but i don't know. he sai said something about court and neither one of us needs to be dragged into it or something.
so, where online could i find out where he works. the last i heard he was working for a garbage company. but when i called my sons insurance to see if he still had it, they said that wasnt' the compny name. but they couldn't tell me what the name was.
thanks if you can help me.
everything says free, but then u fill out everything and bam! they want 40 bucks! i don't think so.

mama2bof2

Asked by mama2bof2 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• There isn't a way that is free...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 3:58 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Have you tried going to spokeo.com or even googling him or facebooking him? Maybe one of those will have some info he made public?
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• spoeo is outdated, it says hes married, hes not, shes dead. shows his phone number, i have that and they don't match. it was an old number from when we were together. and the adress is where he lived with his dead wife. no facebook, and google doesn't come up with anything.
    mama2bof2

Comment by mama2bof2 (original poster) at 4:06 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Try calling the insurance again . . . maybe a different customer service agent will give out the info.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:23 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• You could try contacting the court, they should have his current information on file if the two of you have ever been to court, though I'm not sure if they'd give the information out. He didn't leave a number with your parents? I suppose if its important and you don't contact him eventually he'll give you another call, just tell your folks if he calls their place again to have them explain you had no way to contact him and ask for a number so you can reach him.
    momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 6:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• i have his phone number. i just want to know where he is working, b/.c the paperwork my parents got in the mail, says my son has no insurance, i called the insurance company, and he still had insurance, i just don't want to call the asshole.....so i might just let it go. idk.
    mama2bof2

Comment by mama2bof2 (original poster) at 8:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2011