Crying over ALMOST everything?¿

I know I am...My bf bought me flowers for vday and I almost started crying when I noticed they were starting to die. Funny huh lol there's more but i hope I'm not alone.

Unique11

Asked by Unique11 at 4:25 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Your not alone. My husband says I would cry at a commercial. Thats pregnancy!
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 4:26 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Lol
    Unique11

Comment by Unique11 (original poster) at 4:31 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• lol I'm not prego and I still do that like that part of me never left haha
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 4:31 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• cryinghormones cause this i think ,

letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 4:34 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• heck no, not alone. Both times I was pregnant I got upset over everything and even had that paranoia that women talk about the first time.
    you should have seen the email that I sent my acupuncturist the second time I was pregnant. He'd been working on my hormones and I thought he'd over done it.
    I gave him heck for making me feel 'just like I'm pregnant! I've only had symptoms like this once before when I was pregnant with the twins, so what they hey are you doing to me!?'
    Then I sent him another irate email for putting me off when he told me we'd discuss it in a few days at my appointment. Told him he was brushing off my female concerns 'just like a MAN!'
    I wasn't supposed to be able to get pregnant, so like a ditz it didn't occur to me that I actually WAS pregnant!

I hear he got a chuckle out of those letters though :P

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:41 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I'm not even pregnant but the other day I cried at the country song about the guy who becomes a dad when he's a teenager and he's all "there goes my life, there goes my future" and then of course he loves the baby girl and she is his whole life. Totally crying with my 2.5 year old in the back seat thinking how much she is my life. I felt like a giant sap but sometimes that is what motherhood does to us.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 5:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I am not even pregnant and I cry over silly things. The ending of Bolt...gets me everytime. A youtube video of a song from the sound of music has me blubbering. Lol
    chelsea_renee

Answer by chelsea_renee at 5:14 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Omg i cry over anything lol
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 5:31 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I cried because I could not open a strawberry banana milk container or my husband was five minutes late
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 6:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Lol that's funny karing
    Unique11

Comment by Unique11 (original poster) at 6:10 PM on Feb. 24, 2011