How would you plan to reduce one of these types of cybercrime?

Spam, fraud, obscene content, dissemination of child pornagraphy or scheduling to meet to engage in sexual intercourse with a child, harrassment, drug trafficking, and cyber terrorism.

proudmom2510

Asked by proudmom2510 at 4:56 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Just for me personally with my children, I'll have programs on their computers to monitor internet activity. It's not that I don't think I won't trust my children on the internet, but I don't trust people in general. As far as spam, fraud, obscene content and whatnot, I think even the most careful people end up falling victim to one of those at one part of their cyberlife. You can't really escape it, just take precautions.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:25 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Ok...the question isn't about telling others what to do, nor did it ask if you wanted to commit these crimes. The question is asking you to pick one of the cybercrimes listed and give your opinion on how you would reduce the crime.
    proudmom2510

Comment by proudmom2510 (original poster) at 12:17 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I cannot control others, wouldn't tell them what to do...

But in our home.... computers are in a common area, and I monitor their online play, I do not allow social networking site for my children (and thankfully they are banned at school too), and the list goes on! I can only control what my children encounter and do, what others do is their business
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:37 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I will commit all cybercrimes within an hour. Expect anything to do with children and that is fudged up to the max.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 11:28 PM on Feb. 24, 2011