How do you do it...?

Laundry...do you wash a load or 2 everyday or do you wait and do it all on one day?

I do one load every day and then on sunday i do all the bed stuff/sheets.

L0vingMy3Girls

Asked by L0vingMy3Girls at 5:07 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I end up doing it all on the weekends. Generally about 5 loads/week. Sometimes I end up doing it during the week also if someone runs out of something or, like this week, the baby is sick.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:40 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I do laundry every day. On weekends I do sheets, blankets and all of that for the kids and me and dh.

Answer by gemgem at 5:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• A load every other day
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 5:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I do one or two loads every day for a family of 5, but I skip Sundays. I do all the bed linens on Mondays.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 5:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• You ladies are awesome! I hate to admit it, but mine waits until Saturday and Sunday.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 5:13 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I live in an apt and it cost...1.75 to wash and the dryer is broken. So I wash maybe once a week. Once every three months I wash every at once because I can afford to take a ride to the laundry mat and use the big texas washers.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 5:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I refuse to do it every day, but for four people I swear I dont know where it all comes from..I feel like random people drop their clothes off to be washed!! LoL...But I do have a 9 month old that goes through a couple outfits a day, and my son changes clothes maybe once or twice a day depending on if he plays outside and gets real dirty!! Then theres pjs, hubbys uniform..always something!! I do try to do bedding weekly though, on the weekends!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:34 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Every other day here.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 9:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I do laundry on Mondays. I wash diapers every other day. Things like bedding, dog bedding, etc usually get done Tuesdays or Wednesdays.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:32 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• At anon, my hubby changes clothes 2 times a day work clothes and pjs, and the same with our kids school clothes, pjs and play clothes, and then out 1 yr old makes big messes so she changes 3 times a day and then towels for 5 peopl a day that is a load of laundry right there in its self. we are a family of 5.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Comment by L0vingMy3Girls (original poster) at 5:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2011