need help in the love deptment

i love my husband with all my heart,but after 20 years were down to two nights a week in the love makeing deptmt,i cant seem to get in the mood it takes a long time .and yes ive tryed play toys .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• better than us, were lucky if we have sex 1 time a week. Is he really sweet to you and passionate? Any foreplay? My bf isnt big on any of that, and i told him the price he pays is me never being in the mood to have sex with him. Is it a self confidence issue?
    Anonymous

• wow! 2 nights a week after 20 years sounds pretty good! You don't even want to know how often I get in the mood... since having my son over 3 years ago I went from always wanting it to NEVER wanting it.. It's really sad. I don't know what happened.
    Anonymous

• I think that's a lot!! Does your hubby want more than that? I'm seriously impressed and hope our sex life is still that active after 20 years of marriage. We have sex once or twice every two weeks, due to busy busy work schedules, my poor hubby works two jobs and is always tired.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 9:05 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• You have been married for 20 years so maybe it is time to start rediscovering your love.....Start having romantic dinners and dates. Put the passion back into your lives and sex will follow.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 9:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I would take the 2 nights a week versus the once every two or three weeks we have! We've been married for 7 years and we're finding it difficult to keep the action going. But, it seems that twice a week is not at all what you and your husband are used to. Have you talked about it with your husband? Stress, exhaustion, weight gain, illness, hormone/chemical imbalance...all can interfere with one's libido. Unfortunately there's no real solution to regaining your libido. Maybe you can discuss this with your doctor. If it's hormones then there's something that they can do to help you. Good luck to you. I hope you can get it back!

boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 9:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• geesh...I'm not married been with my bd for a year and we haven't got down and dirty in 3 weeks!!! It's driving me crazy
    MiMiBreezy

Answer by MiMiBreezy at 9:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Sometimes sex gets to be habit, and thats not good, Mix things up a little bit, rent you a good old porn try some new techniques, maybe you should try an unexpected attack in a odd place on him. The excitment of something different is exhirirating! You don't need toys if you have an imagination! Maybe your honey needs to experiment in the oral department that is bound to get your motor running unless he just can't get it right if thats the case tell him what you want!Congrads on the twenty years!

1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 10:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• great answers thanks for careing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Nov. 20, 2008