If you live in sacramento, ca and have gotten cash assistance what is there main number to talk to someone?

Every time i call 916-874-2256 the old lady keeps hanging up on me and telling me what im talking about blah blah and to apply in person. I dont want to apply! i dont even live in sacramento. I will be in a few months when my DH gets out of the army and i need to apply for EBT aka Cash Aid and she wont transfer me to someone to talk too. She keeps telling me to come in person. I dont have too! I live in WA state and i can always talk to someone about DHS services over the phone.

If you know the number please give it to me. Because there is no website that has it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Money & Work

• try 916-876-8168
    djsmommy13

Answer by djsmommy13 at 6:29 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• thats the number i have for the north highlands office. which is in sacramento county
    djsmommy13

Answer by djsmommy13 at 6:30 PM on Feb. 24, 2011