Closing Old Account

I created a new account this week (to change my username since I'm finally going to be a mommy). I had asked how to do that and got a response from a cafemom team member. I then followed all of her instructions.

I already posted in all my groups and stuff that I have a new account. I "left the groups" on the old account. I posted on the profile that I was the same person. And I waited for the old account to disappear.

It's been three days now and today I got a snippy form email saying I was violating the user agreement. Well - I don't intend to be. The email asked me which account I wanted to close. I tried to respond three times and it won't let me. I click send and it's like the response disappears. It doesn't show up in my sent box or anything.

Can someone help me please? THIS ACCOUNT (angel523) is the one that should be closed.

Is that transparent enough?

angelm523

Asked by angelm523 at 5:33 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I think I would give it a few days and then try again next week.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 6:07 PM on Feb. 24, 2011