I have asked this many times recently but my symptoms keep changing. Anything will help please.

Ok so I had my period like a pretty normal one. It's usually a little bit longer and a little bit heavier. Not much tho. Not like OMG it's implantation kinda lower. It ended on Saturday night and then on Monday I had brown kinda discharge. It's only spotting and it is very sparse. Today I have had a slight cramping only twice. It lasted about 5-10 minutes and it was more like a pinching feeling right in the middle. Not by the ovaries you know. Oh and killer headaches today. Any ideas. PLEASE HELP

nikincarlos

Asked by nikincarlos at 9:11 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• How about going to the store and getting a pregnancy test?

or, you could pee on your keyboard and maybe one of us can tell from that.
    Anonymous

• Wow you're awesome it worked my computer said pregnant! Get a life fool I asked for opinions not wise asses
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 9:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Ok, are you trying to conceive? Are you on the pill? Are you stressed out? Are you saying that your periods are different each time?
    There are a lot of factors here and I can't tell from your post enough to give you advice. Grab a pregnancy test quick to rule that out and hit me with a little more info. . .
    Was your period on time?
    Is it different each time? or regular?
    Are you trying to conceive?
    When was your last check up?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:01 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• It's my first period since my m/c so it could be different. I was 5 weeks passed naturally. I started almost exactly 4 weeks later. It was about five days. I am ttc again. I went to the dr about 2-3 weeks ago. I was regular before my m/c.
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 10:04 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Ok I don't believe you are pregnant. I had a miscarriage two years ago and my first one was a little off. Mine didn' t pass, I had a d&c. My doc said to wait two months before ttc but I had normal trauma from the d&c.
    Your body is probably just recovering a bit from the loss and your next one (if you get it ;D) will be more what you are used to.
    any more unusual symptoms tho, call your doc. just in case something got missed.
    drink lots of fluids to help with the headaches.
    Good luck!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Thanks :)
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 11:34 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Since my miscarriage a year ago, I started having cramps when ovulating (double over cramps) headaches, now they have lessened a lot, and sore boobs between ovulation and my period starting. If it was your first pregnancy it will cause your body to change a lot even though you didn't carry the baby long. I lost mine at 7 weeks. Good luck ttc, its been a long time trying for us.
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 1:28 PM on Nov. 20, 2008