Being pregnant cost more $ than I thought. adult content

I mean I already knew about the baby cost well not exactly what it'll cost but everything we'll need for the baby and that this wouldn't be cheap. But damn here comes me other than needing clothes, food all the time now I need bras...I'm a 38c, I put my bra on today and was like damn! The only the thing the bra was covering was my npples, and 2-3days ago they were fine. Don't even wanna start on the panties, its not like I'm gaining a lot of weight though its....Crazy. How many cup/number or panty sizes you guys go up while pregnant?

Unique11

Asked by Unique11 at 6:06 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't think I went up a cup size but I got fatter, lol, so I went up from a 34 to a 38. Unfortunately...I'm only down to a 36 almost three years later, lol.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 6:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I went from a 36 C to a 38 D! And I wore maternity panties cuz they were alot more comfy.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 6:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• well i don't wear underwear so i'm not sure about panty sizes. i only wore sports bras while pregnant and i'm pretty sure it was up 3 band and 2 cup sizes
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 6:11 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I feel your pain. I keep trying to cheap out but that means no comfy sleep without pregnancy pillows, tight bra, tight panties, tight shoes, ...... pretty much everything you wear is tight and keeps on changing. I've got 8 more weeks so I don't wanna spend money now for such a short use. It's an expensive pain in the butt cause I'm trying to save money for the baby.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 6:11 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I had a lot of swelling but I went from an A cup to an E while in the hospital. When I lost all the baby weight and swelling I evened out at a C cup. When I was in the hospital my sister asked if I needed anything and I said a bra. I had her guess a size because I really had no clue. All I told her was i'm huge and my milk still has to come in. lol
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 6:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Lol
    Unique11

Comment by Unique11 (original poster) at 6:19 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I went from a 36D to a 38E, but my panties size stayed the same. I still wore a medium, but switched to low cut bikinis instead of thongs and g-strings.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 6:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My smalls are getting a little right around my hips, well some are.
    Unique11

Comment by Unique11 (original poster) at 6:23 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Tight I mean
    Unique11

Comment by Unique11 (original poster) at 6:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• i went from a 38d to a 42dd and from an 8 panty to an 11.. so it depends on the person
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 6:35 PM on Feb. 24, 2011