I have a 13 month old daughter, and i'm 7 months pregnant. How do i get her to start sleeping in a big girls bed all night?

there_mommy

Asked by there_mommy at 6:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Llet her take naps in the big girl bed at first and then work on her going to bed at night in it. I had a toddler bed for my son when he was 14 months and he would sleep and hour or 2 and would end up in bed with my hubby and I, come to find out he would fall out of it some how. So we got him a full size bed and he slept like a baby. I put my youngest straight into the full size bed too and he had no problem sleeping there.
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 6:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• i think she is growing up way to fast but with another baby on the way i need to get her used to it she is scared of it she said "me wants me baby bed" cause my finace took her baby bed down and put the toddler bed up now everynight when i go and check on her everything is in the floor and we ask her why she didnt like it and she said cause me is a baby so i dont know if she is scared or just dont wanna grow up!
    there_mommy

Comment by there_mommy (original poster) at 6:38 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• 13 months? or 23 months? I would let her sleep on the floor if you have to. Could you have two cribs?
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:19 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• If she is only 13 months she is too young to be in a bed ..............should still have a crib IMO
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2011