What is an less expensive camcorder to buy?

We are going on a Disney trip and I want to shoot lots of video of my boys. I want something light to carry, able to last for several hours, has great picture and sound and able to download to my pc and record on a dvd. What kind do you all have and what are the pros and cons of them? Thanks so much for the info!

Alamama

Asked by Alamama at 6:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Shopping

• Look for a Flip. They're not crazy expensive, and they're the size of a small camera!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I just use my phone but I can see how that could drain the battery. My suggestion is to go to a place like Best Buy and ask them-then go home and research what they said, lol. Also, you could look on Amazon and then read the reviews. Everyone will have their own opinions but sometimes its best to kinda see what a group says.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 6:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I would go with a Flip

http://reviews.cnet.com/best-budget-camcorders/?tag=centerColumnArea1.0;buyAdvice
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• get the less expensive with memory card and do 3 minutes videos from each activity or place.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 8:13 AM on Feb. 25, 2011