Daughter has wet cough

my daughter is 3. she had a just wet cough and nothing else for like 2 weeks. at her well baby, she was getting better and the doc said she looked good so we didnt do antibiotics. she got better and now she has a runny nose, congestion, sneezing and a wet nasty cough. she has been this way for 3 days now. should i get her in or wait and see. i am on my second round of antibiotics for sinus infection and my oldest is on them as well, she was sick with cough and fevr herself for days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Kids' Health

• take her in , this is how the cold season is this year my doc said.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 6:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• had the same issue with my dd doc said that its a cold she appears to be fine no meds , well she had a coughing fit and started turning purple so I took her to the ER she had bronchotitis so I would take her in
    kjade226

Answer by kjade226 at 11:38 PM on Mar. 11, 2011