If you need something done i guess you got to do it yourself vent*

let me start off by saying i am sick as Hell,i have a fever,my voice is gone so it hurts to talk,my back hurts,my neck hurts,my allergies are seriously Acting up& my right ankle is swollen

back too my title..well my husband took this whole week of work off because he has midterms in school all week ..he doesn't have to be to class until 5pm but he still needs his rest well yesterday when i came home from work around 7pm he was sleep and the girls were in bed homework was done,they had already ate,and they had already had there baths...this morning i wake up feeling really horrible its 7am i wake him up and ask him can he get the girls ready for school i explain how much pain im in and he gets up..after he take them to school he comes back home and gets back in bed
around 11am im trying to force my self up to go brush my teeth it took me at least 15 minutes to get up because my back is in so much pain after i do that i go sit on the coach with him, i ask him what did the girls have on this morning and did he approve it...he says:huh what?why didn't you pick out there clothes? i say:i just started letting them pick out there clothes and i just approve it that's how we move faster in the morning..and he says:well i thought you picked out there clothes so i didn't pay attention..
ugg next i ask him did they eat something before they left the house he said:Ooh no they told me mommy takes them to the doughnut shop every morning so i took them there to get breakfast.NEXT i was supposed to pick my sister and niece up from the airport today but since im so sick i figured i"ll ask my dad to do it,i call him and he says:No problem that he was going that way anyway..so let my sister know that dad is going to pick her &my niece up she says ok..3 hours past by and he did not pick her up so i get in my car to go get her and my niece,i call my dad and ask him what happened and he says ooh well Terry (my 15 year old step sister)asked me to bring her lunch at school so didn't end up going near the airport..again another WTF moment..next i go pick up my daughters from school now let me say it is freezing cold & my 8 year old has on:Capri pants on,a red shirt,and purple shoes No jacket not even matching..next my 6 year old has on a freakn tutu,leggings and ugg boots with a short sleeve shirt not matching and also looking a mess..another WTF moment..next we stop by moms house and my brothers girlfriend was parked in the drive way i really had to pee and my brother has his license so i tell him when his girlfriend pulls out to park my car in the drive way..after my visit with my mom i came outside and this idiot (my brother) ran in to the trash cans not i have a long green scratch on the front of my car..ok so i drop my sister off to her parents house..and me and the girls goto Maceys now 4 months ago my husband bought me a pair of $300.00 sun glasses from maceys and i decided to take them back because like Me most of you know $300.00 is just Not worth any sun glasses..well i see maceys is having a sale so i was thinking maybe i can get the girls there eather dresses out of here with the money from my glasses ..i get out of the car and guess what?I DROP THE GLASSES AND THEY BRAKE...i just started cursing at this point i was very irritated..i tried to rush home so that i could give my husband a piece of my mind about how the girls went to school this morning but he was already gone.oh and guess what he left the water on in the bathroom>:o!!!! oh and he left the sink filled with dishes .....uggggg and on top of all that happened to day im still very sick and now i have to go back out to get the girls something to eat because no way am i cooking tonight vent over!!

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 6:16 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• I can see how you'd be frustrated...but I wouldn't stress over what they were wearing. Sure it was cold, but it won't kill them for one day and maybe they'll learn to make more sensible choices about what to wear when its cold!

Leaving the water on in the bathroom-that's just ridiculous, even my toddler knows to turn the water off when he's done!

And believing that you take them to get donuts every morning? What a dolt, lol. Who would believe that?

Relax, take it easy and tell your man EXACTLY what he needs to do. He sounds like the type who means well but just don't get it. Hope you feel better soon!
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 6:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I feel your pain. That is really bad too I would go to bed as soon as possible so I can have a new day and just forget about this one.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 6:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Don't woory, My DH was off today. Like every thursday. Did he clean the kitchen up. NO of corse not. He never does.

Answer by louise2 at 6:25 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• laughingsidesplittinglaughterCOME ON!! LETS LAUGH TOGETHER...IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER!!! I always say..if ya don't laugh about it, you'll just cry and if you cry..your sinuses will just swell up and then you get a migraine. Sending you a big HUG your way..sounds like you need it!

kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 6:26 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• order pizza!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 6:34 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Wow what a day,,im sorry. Ya know Men don't think the way we do they just act and act they do with out thinking so we sometimes need to help them out.
    He probably thought he was helping you which he was but wasn't paying attention to detail (unless it's sports) like we do. BUT he should have seen that you were not feeling good and helped you out around the house a little more just because your the women doesn't mean were robots we need time out sick days just like they do.
    Maybe if you talk to him and let him know how you feel, next time he will be more careful...good luck
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 12:04 AM on Feb. 25, 2011