If there is someone you think is cute at work but you would never act on it....

Do you try to dress more nicely or try to look a little better (doing hair differently, new clothes)?

Question for people who would never act on it, only innocent flirting.

Bugzmomma

Asked by Bugzmomma at 6:37 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• No, because you are going to have crushes now and then, but they go away if you don't do anything about it....there is no such thing as innocent flirting for a married woman or a woman in a relationship....think about this....Would you be hurt if your husband did the same, even with no intention to act on it?
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 6:39 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• No, in my opinion dressing up nicer or trying to look better for a guy who isn't your SO/DH is an invitation to that other guy - whether you plan to act on it or not you'd still be giving the other guy the idea that you're looking for more and I'd personally prefer to to string a guy along or have him think of me as being a tease. The only people I dress up for is myself and my DH. Even if I were to "innocently" flirt with another man, I wouldn't change how I dress or how I look to get him to notice me.
    Anonymous

• If I was single, I  do not think I would want to get involved with someone I work with.

Too much  personal stuff shared, could make it uncomfortable if we had to continue to work together if things did not work out.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• opps meant to say prefer not to string a guy along
    Anonymous

• I did... then I found out he was gay lol why are the gay men always so freaking cute ?!?!?
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:58 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I'm married and I still look but will not act on it. I work with Doctors and their are so many sexy ones and they smell good and I have known them for years so we have a rapour. We hug but nothing more, my husband has met a few of them but I know if I let it go further it will happend so be strong ......and careful flirting can be a dangerous game
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 11:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I think I was misunderstood. It's strictly a hypothetical question. I'm not saying you have to go out with someone or flirt with them or cheat on ur man just asking if you ever get a little more dolled up when you have a secret crush at work or you like the attention from said crush.
    Bugzmomma

Comment by Bugzmomma (original poster) at 11:26 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I would get a little dolled up just to get the attention of the crush, but nothing more, it could be fun :p
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 25, 2011