Help she wont go to sleep....

My 10mo will not got to sleep she never has a problem going to sleep. I'm 8m pregnant and having pains and all she wants is to lay on my stomach what do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Leave her in her crib. She may cry, but she WILL cry herself to sleep. She won't be traumatized. She won't remember this years from now. She won't end up in a shrink some day w/ issues b/c she didn't feel loved b/c you stuck her in bed one night. Stick her in, turn off the lights, shut the door and walk away. You need to take care of that baby in your belly as well as the one outside. As a mom of a preemie I can tell you that you've got to put your older child down and take care of the one inside right now...
    AggieMamacita

Answer by AggieMamacita at 9:24 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Could she be getting teeth? That sounds like my ten month old when he is teething. Does she still go in a swing? When my little guy is upset I put him in the swing and rub his head. He eventually calms down and sleeps.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 9:40 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I dont think she is teething. And no she doesnt swing she hasn't since she was 4m old. she hates it. I think she is getting sick she is acting like she has an ear infection and she has an appt in the morning.
    Anonymous

• If you think she doesn't feel good, she definately needs mommy right now. Can you lay down with her and rub her back so you can both get some rest?
    TanyaR1024

Answer by TanyaR1024 at 10:18 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Put herin her crib and say night night especially before that baby comes. It will be a life saver it's sad at first but if you dont now you will be dealing with two like that soon. My daughter has done that since she was foour months old and she is 19 mo now she goes to bed at 7 30 you will love it it may take a couple days but she'll get it just try to stick to a bedtime routine
    Cherish050307

Answer by Cherish050307 at 11:37 PM on Nov. 19, 2008