Maybe tmi but i need help adult content

i am never in the mood anymore i can go months with out sex but my husband is freaking out because of it
he gets soo mad at me but i cant help it i dont know whats wrong with me i am only 20 and i am just never in the mood anymore...
how can i get in the mood

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Just do it,the mood will hit you as you get going

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Im never in the mood either.... I'm just to tired to be in any kind of mood other than tired. lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Do you masturbate? Women who masturbate have higher libido's than women who don't. Also, you're young. The closer you get to your 30's. the more horny you'll get. Trust me!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I know how you feel. I'm 22 and feel that way. My husband is really understanding, though.

I think maybe spending a night out together or even getting away for the weekend (or staying in for the weekend while maybe a friend or family member takes your kid(s) could help.

Maybe you could just kinda get in the mindset by thinking about the good sex you guys have had in the past and then just going for it-then maybe you'll be in the mood because you've been doing it?
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 7:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• OP, have you seen your doctor lately? You may have a hormonal imbalance. Do you feel like you exhibit any signs of depression?

Is there anything hugely stressful going on in your life right now? Did you recently have a baby? Is there an illness or death in the family?

Consider those things first before consulting the advice I'm about to give you, because if there is a serious issue (either inside or outside your own body), that needs to come first and find a solution.

If you are perfectly healthy and stress-free, however...

If you're not in the mood, GET in the mood. Make yourself want sex. Remember the pleasure and intense connection of sex with your man. Remember the thrill of an orgasm. Send each other sexy texts throughout the day. Dress up a bit. Let your hair down. Put away the faded cotton panties in favor of comfy lace lingerie. (continued)
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 7:06 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• (continued)

Cook together. Get out of the house. Drink wine. Masturbate. Get rid of the kids for a weekend. Get a professional massage. Feel good about yourself.

Kiss him hard when he walks through the door. Actually, just kiss more often. Caress each others' bodies. Cuddle naked. Touch more, however innocently. Argue less. Accept that some part of the house will always be unkempt and be okay letting the dishes sit in the sink while you love each other silly. Shower together. Spend more quality time together. Arrange a date in the evening so you can look forward to it all day. Get yourself in the mood, get yourself in that frame of mind. The more you do it, the more you'll want it.

And if you're STILL not in the mood.....do it anyway. For him. He needs it and needs to know that you love him, body and soul. Can you imagine how much that rejection hurts?

Good luck.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 7:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Tell him that you will try to get back into it. The first thing to do is have him manually stimulate you, carress, kiss you all over and you don't have to do anything to him in return. This is to get you back into the physical feelings. Do that a few times, and maybe not having the pressure of returning the favor for a few times, will get you back into it. It is great sometimes just to have the attention only on you for the evening and then roll over and go to bed. He has to know that this is the way it is going to be, so he won't get frustrated or mad.
    Good luck
    AvonLadySandy

Answer by AvonLadySandy at 7:27 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• blank stareIf u won't do the next chick will

Anonymous

• Change ur birth control to a low estrogen pill.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 9:07 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Hey Missy your normal, some people men included just don't have a high sex drive, my mom has been like that all her teen and adult life she use to tell me when i grew up of course that her and my father didn't have sex to much. He was over sexed and she was under she is still that way today.
    So don't beat yourself some times I can go weeks without but I try to think about my Husband and not wanting him to cheat I do it but sometimes it takes all I have to do it. Since you are both young don't be surprised if he goes outside the relationship for sex men have needs to and if not getting it at home they will stray......
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 11:52 PM on Feb. 24, 2011