Does anyone else need a glass of wine and a bubble bath?

I know I do... but of course the kiddo won't allow it lol... but thanks for letting me rant ladies... I'm being a crybaby tonight!

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 7:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am need of the same thing especially the wine part it's been one of those years thus far. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• No... I need a tall vodka and a bubble bath tonight!!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I could use a good book and big comfy chair to sit in and a big bowl of chocolates to munch on.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 7:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I need to walk a mile to go get my car thats been in the shop all day. Praying he fixed it! Then I will take that wine and bubble bath
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 7:17 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Yes! My son is driving me up a wall tonight! Someone might be taking their cold medicine a little early tonight because Mommy needs a break!
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 7:04 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Heck Yeah! We bought a new couch today and I was bringing my old couch over to a friends house and her new boyfriend watched US carry the damn thing in. Not even an offer to help! I hurt and felt like kicking that douche bag in the shins! So yes a drink and bubble bath are in order tonight!

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:07 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Honey, Wine and bubble bath won't cut it. My daughter's been sick for four days now, and I need a vacation far, FAR away from my family.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:07 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I could use a hot tub!!!!
    princesschilly

Answer by princesschilly at 7:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I need a bed. I am sleepy.

Answer by louise2 at 7:06 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Whiskey & water with my bubble bath would be more like it.
    And you know what? That's a great idea. My roomie had to work OT, so I'm alone for god knows how long. I think a bubble bath would be perfect.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 7:17 PM on Feb. 24, 2011