Love a product, but hate the packaging?

I love my shampoo and conditioner, but absolutely hate the bottles they come in!  You've gotta flip these little balls up to dispense the stuff,  and with wet hands it's pretty annoying.  Just a few minutes ago, I totally ripped my thumbnail, like away from the skin.  Ouch!  Not to mention the bottles have to be kept upside down with the cap on the bottom so I can't just leave it opened and stand it upright.

Is there something you love to use but hate the way it's packaged?

CookieMom108

Asked by CookieMom108 at 7:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Shopping

• Pretty much any toy that has those zip ties, twisty ties, plastic sewn into hair. I agree with you about the shampoo.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:35 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• my x!
    Anonymous

• My disposable razors are a pain in the butt! You have to slide the cap up instead of just taking it off. I'm sure its to make the razor more sanitary since I know i always lose the caps to mine...but those slide up caps are hard to move, especially when I've already lathered my legs up with shaving gel!!
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 7:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Frontline for fleas and ticks. OMG it takes longer to get the stupid stuff out of the package than it does to put it on the dang dog.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:25 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Oh yeah, those awful ties they use to secure the hell out of a toy to the cardboard or plastic .  Agree, nothing worse than getting frustrated cuz you can't get Woody loose :)  Khung Zhu pets are really hard to get at also.

CookieMom108

Comment by CookieMom108 (original poster) at 7:45 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• pass products to your favorites bottles...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 8:11 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Yes, I know I can transfer shampoo and conditioner to a different bottle.  That wasn't the point of the question though.  Just asking if anyone loves something but hates the package, not asking what to do about it.

CookieMom108

Comment by CookieMom108 (original poster) at 9:43 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I love Best Foods Mayo, but hate that it now comes in a plastic jar.....I think it even changed the taste..
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:27 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

•  I do think sometimes that plastic does indeed change the taste.  Now that is something you can't do anything about, unfortunately.

CookieMom108

Comment by CookieMom108 (original poster) at 2:29 PM on Feb. 25, 2011