Could I have a liver problem??

When I was pregnant I started having terrible pains in my upper right quad. Had my kidneys and gallbladder tested for problems, nothing was ever found. I had an endoscopy done also and nothing was found. I was put on IV pain meds at times and pill form and nothing helped. Now 5 mths PP I still have the pain but it feels differnet than it did when I was pregnant and doesn't hurt all the time, but its still there. I started taking estrogen and it didn't help. When I talked to the pharmacist about it he said sometimes the liver will break down the meds b4 it has a chance to get into ur bloodstream and that MIGHT could be why the pill wouldn't work. I have been taking phentermine to help me lose weight and agian I am showing no signs of anything. Think it could be my liver? Can't go to the dr cause DH was layed off and no ins. now.

katiebug840204

Asked by katiebug840204 at 9:16 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Health

• No answers yet