I have asked this many times recently but my symptoms keep changing. Anything will help please.

Ok so I had my period like a pretty normal one. It's usually a little bit longer and a little bit heavier. Not much tho. Not like OMG it's implantation kinda lower. It ended on Saturday night and then on Monday I had brown kinda discharge. It's only spotting and it is very sparse. Today I have had a slight cramping only twice. It lasted about 5-10 minutes and it was more like a pinching feeling right in the middle. Not by the ovaries you know. Oh and killer headaches today. Any ideas. PLEASE HELP

nikincarlos

Asked by nikincarlos at 9:18 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• sorry if you think your pregnant take a test .. even a dr cant tell you based on sympotoms alone
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Have you been stressed out recently? Stress can cause your period to go out of whack and it can even cause you to miss periods. I wouldn't rule out pregnancy but I don't think you are. Its always safe to take a test just to make sure though :) I hope everything turns out however you want it to (not sure if you want to be pregnant or not).
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 9:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Brown discharge at the end of a period is normal. Symptoms can never determine if you are pregnant or not, since every woman, and every pregnancy for that matter, are different. Unfortunately, you will need to wait and take a test. Good luck either way :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:58 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Thank u ladies. BTW I do want to be :)
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 10:00 PM on Nov. 19, 2008