37 year old that hasn't had many relationships and never married?

What would you think of this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• It wouldn't bother me if someone had never been married. I'd want to get to know the person really well before passing any judgement.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:45 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Maybe the few relationships they've had have been long term.

Then again, it's hard to really know a single thing about a person based on that information alone.
    Certainly not enough to be a judge of their personality.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 7:46 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I would put alot more time into getting to know the person

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:46 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• The never married part wouldn't mean much to me, and I guess I'd need to know the person better to make any kind of judgement... How long were the relationships, for one. Maybe the person is just painfully shy, or maybe they aren't very good at social interaction for whatever reason...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:48 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Career oriented? I agree with virginiamama71.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 7:48 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Problems going on maybe? Doesn't top my uncle he is 35 never dated and a virgin! Still lives with his parents too!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 7:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Probable Loooooo-ser!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• It depends on the quality of the relationships he has had. I once dated a 38 year old who didn't have many relationships and was never married but his reasons were legitimate. The few relationships he had were long term and ended amicably. He focused solely on school and his career for most of his 20's which didn't leave much time for serious relationships. 

momof2inCT2007

Answer by momof2inCT2007 at 8:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Sounds like my husband!! But he is FAR from being a "loser!!" I met my husband when I was 31 and he was 37. We were engaged after dating for 5 months, and married 8 months thereafter. We celebrated 10 years of wedded bliss last October, and have two beautiful sons together (our only children). He is my rock, he's a fantastic father and provider for our family and I can't imagine life without him.

Like me, my husband was very picky, and we chose to put our educations and careers first, before settling down. We also both only had a HANDFUL of long term relationships before we met/married.

The KEY to meeting MR. Right (IMO) is knowing who you are, and what you REALLY want out of life--not what you THINK you 're supposed to have, and certainly not what your friends think! What YOU want is all that matters!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:17 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I met and married a 38 year old bachelor, who was never married before, has no children.... and damn am I happy for it! He proposed 10 weeks after we met... been married 5 years. He's never even raised his voice to me out of anger. Treats me like I am his queen. And he's the love of my life. Every way I ever dared dreamed I deserve to be treated ~ he does ~ He's a sexy, tough, hard-working, manly-man, who's affectionate, kind, gentle, protective, loving, compassionate, sweet, considerate, devoted, attentive, godly, handsome, smart, wonderful,brave, easy-going, generous and honest, friend, lover and husband...... (and I could go on, believe me) Stats alone don't always tell the story. In this case, 38 year old that hadn't had a lot of serious relationship and had never married turned out to be My dream come true.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 8:33 PM on Feb. 24, 2011