Question about.....

I know I asked this question before awhile ago but I didn't have time to get back on here to check the answers. I am wondering if anyone that has a wipes warmer could suggest which wipes are better to use with it. Is there one brand that wont dry up compared to another. I love the warmer but sometimes the wipes aren't that moist. Thanks for the help.

HuntersMom4908

Asked by HuntersMom4908 at 9:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't have an answer to your ? but you can go under mystuff and find your previous question.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 9:27 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• The first poster is right. Go to the top of this page, go to "My Stuff" and a drop down menu will appear, and go to "My Questions". You will find every question you have ever asked!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 9:33 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Those warmers can harbor bacteria, so make sure you are cleaning it well when you refill the wipes. I've never used one but hear that wipes drying out is pretty common.

What about only putting half the wipes in the warmer and keeping the other half in a large Ziploc-type bag so they don't dry out.
    jms124

Answer by jms124 at 9:38 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I've never used one, but when I have a new pack of wipes in a regular tub, the top ones aren't very moist...so I turn it upside down overnight. I don't know if that's an option or not with a warmer...but you could also flip the stack of wipes over each day, or add a few drops of water on top of the stack.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 9:40 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I hated my warmer, once I got through that "using a box of wipes every 2 days" phase in the beginning, it burned the heck out of them. No wipes I ever tried worked. The only thing that did work was adding a small amount of water to the warmer every day.
    3maniacsmom

Answer by 3maniacsmom at 10:04 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I put a little more water in the warmer to keep the wipes moist and wash out the pad everytime I put new wipes in. My wipes are never dry and it takes me a while to use up all the wipes.
    Jesenka

Answer by Jesenka at 11:19 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I never understood the need for one- except now when baby cries because a cold wipe pisses her off. After reading the responses I'm glad I didnt get one.
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 1:10 PM on Nov. 21, 2008