Do you think it's pay back time?

When we are young we touch ourselves and learn to masturbate well now as adults we try to have sex with our partner and the sexy feeling is gone could it be some sort of punishment I mean I want it now and for some reason I can't function like when I was younger :( Yes I do get to my O's but not like it used to be.
Sometimes I touch myself or my dh and I don't feel any sensation on my button :( anymore.

Could a woman lose that clitoral feeling? I hope not if so Iam going through it.
Thanks Ladies for listening...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Health

• Oh dear.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• It's likely hormonal or psychological. Talk to your doctor about it . . . .
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• no silly there is no pay back , we gals just go thru this sometimes , it will come back , and remember the more masterbation the harder it is to get off , for both sexes , it takes more to get off because its done so much. saw that info on a talk show.
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 8:29 PM on Feb. 24, 2011