Why do I have to pee the second I drink any kind of alcohol? adult content

I peed, took 2 shots of voka one after the other and then less than 3 min later I have to pee again. It happens every time. is that normal or is it just me.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 7:53 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• its a diuretic

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• that fast though? I thought it took longer than that to even get to your stomach!
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 7:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Me too! That's why I never felt it was worth drinking to me... I drank and peed, it was a vicious cycle and totally a waste of money!! LOL!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• That used to happen to me too, especially with beer and shots. It doesn't seem to happen when I have the occasional margarita though.
    angiemgiu

Answer by angiemgiu at 8:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I found out something interesting the other day. If you mix your alchol with a diet soda, the diet soda goes straight to your bladder which #1..makes you go potyy alot and #2... makes you get drunk quicker...so really, stick to just the soda
    cristypat

Answer by cristypat at 8:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Because you are crazy. Not joking.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 10:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• don't break the seal.. once you drink and then pee you are on the toilet all the time.. i made that mistake the first time a drank cuz no one warned me first :)
    amy.ochoa22

Answer by amy.ochoa22 at 11:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Because it's alcohol it gets to me too other drinks don't bother me
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:23 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I am finding personally when I drink now that I am older I pee more often than normal. I guess being alcohol relaxes you that it relaxes other things too...lol!
    LisaAnn069

Answer by LisaAnn069 at 10:11 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• @WARNING why would you ever tell someone they were crazy for a legitimate concern? I hope you don't answer your kid's questions like that.
    Navionpilot

Answer by Navionpilot at 10:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2014