wow I am the one with a relationship disorder/ I didnt know he was married until

I have been hanging out with this guy for five months we have just been friends for the last four and a half. When we started dating I then found out he was married. I have pulled back. I have ocd when it comes to relationships and am trying to do the right thing. i would quit my job however, I need the money to support my own children. He still hasnt told me he was married. I told him today I know longer wanted to hang out with him. He said, "That was fine" apparently he doesnt have a relationship disorder and he will move on to another girl. I am hurt but I did do the right thing. So I will keep sounding off so you can keep putting your input in however it is hard to have an OCD with relationships. Everyday I am successfull its good because I have become obsessed with people before and had to work through this. I am not wrecking his home he is. Thanks for the people who supported me...please keep helping...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• How can I stay with someone I see everyday who likes and follows me. He smells good he looks good and he is an assole all of the things I crave with my relationship disorder. I may need more meds but he needs to be honest about being married Id wish he would tell me.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you're a good woman!!! I commend you because there aren't many out here, That's what I would have done no matter how hard it would have been to let him go. I wouldn't play a part in it at all.
    MiMiBreezy

Answer by MiMiBreezy at 9:31 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Also I think you might have a pretty bad problem if you crave an "asshole". Just a thought.
    MiMiBreezy

Answer by MiMiBreezy at 9:33 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I knew something was wrong with him when he was so sweet but for the last for months he has been there for me to lean on. He still doesnt know I know he is married.
    Okay I will keep trying to stay away from him.
    Anonymous

• Honey look at it like this, first if he hangs out with you and has a wife he is not worth wasting your time on. I know with OCD how hard it is to not to obsess. I have found some good meds and reading self help books help overcome the self destructive pattern. You only crave assholes because you feel that is all you deserve there is a decent single guy that will love you just as you are OCD and all just be patient don't settle and do not allow yourself to be sucked into thinking there is something wrong with you. Our quirks are what makes us unique! Just because he smells good and looks good IGNORE HIM tell him you know he is married and you don' t need liars as a friend! Everyday when you wake up tackle your new life with a positive attitude think of three things you really like about yourself. Smile, pray for strength and pretend he is a doughnut and you are on a DIET!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 9:46 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• WHOO HOOO You GO GIRL!!! Great Job!! HIGH FIVE!!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 10:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• You should be very proud of yourself. Good for you. You deserve someone so much better. You thought of his wife and that shows what kind of charecter you have. But most importantly YOU deserve better then a man who is two timing his wife. Keep it up. Do you have somone in real life who can help hold you accountable. I know that some of my struggles have been made easier by having somone that I can see face to face and hold me accountable.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 10:38 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Yep, i am putting my friend on the hold me accountable ....
    Anonymous