I need a Hairsylist in Houston Tx

any suggestions?

mommaclow

Asked by mommaclow at 8:21 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Oh wow, its been a long long time since I was down in the Texas way. i am afraid I honestly have no idea anymore and really i was not there long enough to know. but if i bump your post maybe someone from Texas will be able to help? good luck

m3rryweather

Answer by m3rryweather at 9:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• lol, I could help if you lived in western ny... but no, I don't know anyone down in texas at all. To find a great stylist go to the mall in houston.. sit down and look around.. when you see women and men with great hair cuts, ask where they got it. Ask friends whose hair you love. Go into salons and ask clientele why they come here, how often, who they like, etc (the more they come there, the better the stylists are).
    Best best advertisement for a good stylist is the clientele they have, so just ask around. You'll find one.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:30 AM on Feb. 25, 2011