Do or did you ever feel guilty about what you consumed during pregnancy?

And did it noticabally effect the baby?

Waitaminute808

Asked by Waitaminute808 at 8:21 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Nope i was very careful what i put inside my body or what i was around when i was pregnant.
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 8:23 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• nope, i've never ate or drank healthier in my life as when i was pregnant.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• i felt bad during my first pregnancy. i got married june 24th 2006 well the monday of that weekend i fell down a flight of stairs. i was put on some hi doses of meds. including some that cancer paitants are giving. then in october 06 i found out i was 5 months so thinking back i got pregnant in may and during the first trimester i was taking the meds. i was worried something was wrong with my son but the only problems we have had is asthma witch i also have, a broken bone and scarlett fever
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 8:27 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I was. it was my first pregnancy and I didnt know I was pregnant. I was 17 and I smoked pot and donated blood (not at the same time). I found out a week later that I was pregnant and shortly after that I found out I was going to miscarry. I felt horrible and promised myself I wouldnt do drugs again, and I havent. I also said I wouldnt donate blood again unless I knew I wasnt preggers. Neither affected the pregnancy though, I have endo and just recently found out about it.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:37 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I am sooooo addicted to soda but I cut it out completely with my first pregnancy 11 years ago. This time around my doc said caffeine is ok in moderation but I still felt guilty because I could be drinking something better for the baby.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 9:11 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My only issue has been caffeine. I'm 35 weeks pregnant now and before getting pregnant wasn't much of a pop drinker but i have craved it so bad with this pregnancy its like everywhere i go i smell a mr pibb and want one SOOOOO bad!!
    lovelyheaven271

Answer by lovelyheaven271 at 10:45 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Nah I don't feel guilty I actually eat decently compared to before.
    Sahaira

Answer by Sahaira at 10:58 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• The first pregnancy I ate PERFECTLY...to the letter and then some ...and my son was perfect.
    I am a little more lax this time around...and I don't know why...but I'm really craving cheese and dairy...and fresh mozzarella...even though it's not an "approved" food.
    Sometimes, we have to go with our instinct/intuition ...
    also...I've had fast food 4 times already...I feel REALLY guilty about that.
    yuck.
    boomamma

Answer by boomamma at 11:46 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• nope i wasnt a health freak about what i ate and drank but i also didnt just eat and drink whatever i watched it but wasnt like omg i cant have tht to eat but never did drugs or drank i dnt drink anyway i hate it
    Ashley2810

Answer by Ashley2810 at 11:56 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Yesterday i went to olive garden and they always give you a sample of wine while you are waiting for your food and my husband said do you wanna try some and i said no i dont wanna drink and my husband said you can have a little bit of wine and im like id rather not consume anything like that .

alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 10:06 AM on Feb. 25, 2011