Is it possible that I could be pregnant?

I have been feeling really tired lately along with some lower back pain, nausea and headaches. Also my period never really came, i have just been spotting.I have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and we used the pull out method. Could i be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• This is a joke right.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:44 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• why would this be a joke.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:46 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• If you had sex at all, YES you could be pregnant, thats how it works
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 8:46 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Not if you're a man. LOL
    Anonymous

• Yes you could be you should go to the store and get a PT. good luck.
    And to MrsHouston47302 you never know who is writing something so your this is a joke is uncalled for i dont understand why you would even waste your time writing that!!!!
    ihuggedatree

Answer by ihuggedatree at 8:48 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Have you tried a home pregnancy test? It sounds like there's a pretty reasonable chance that you are pregnant, so I would make an appointment with your doctor, they can do pregnancy tests there. I suggest that because I had false negatives at home for my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies, so sometimes you need a bloodtest. Also, if you're not pregnant, then the doctor can do a check up to see what might be causing your symptoms. If you really don't want to get pregnant, talk with you doctor about birth control options. Good luck!
    gratefulmom913

Answer by gratefulmom913 at 8:50 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• yes it is posible. cause you have the precum although dh and I must be one of the lucky ones cause of the almost 11 years of being together and almost 8 years of marriage we used the pull out meth other then the first 2 times we had sex and i didn't get pregnant I have 2 girls and another baby on the way and everyone of them were planned, but I guess it is all about timing and I think when they pull out. But it is possible to get pregnant with the pullout
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• This would be a joke because 3 people that I know of have written this same question worded this same way and then posted that they were regular Cafemommers who were bored.  And Ihuggedatree, how about you go do that.  I wasn't speaking to you so how about you don't waste YOUR time.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I'm being honest about this all.
    I just didn't know if i was over reacting or not
    because some people I talk to say that I might be pregnant
    while others make it seem like it's fine and that I'm most likely not pregnant.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• The only way to know is to test. It's always a possibility if you're not using protection. If you're not, then you might consider using protection of some kind to prevent a pregnancy if you don't want to be pregnant. I know I was conceived using the pull out method. It's not exactly effective.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:44 AM on Feb. 25, 2011