Senator Wu cant wear a halloween costume ???????

senator Wu in oregon is being asked to resign because he wore a tiger costume and supposedly had a little breakdown , media seems to be way over doing him in a picture in a tiger halloween costume , once again whats next .

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 8:45 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Yeah, I saw that and I don't get it either. I assume he sent the pics to those people to show his Halloween costume.
    whatever.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:48 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1359540/Senator-refuses-quit-sending-picture-dressed-tiger-woman-staffer-1am.html

After reading about him, I feel kinda sorry for the guy but the costume wasn't the issue...

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 9:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• There's more to it than just a costume. There have been problems for a while now. Many of his staffers have quit because of his bizarre behavior and lies. I hope he gets the medical treatment that he needs.
    Anonymous

• I feel the Oregonian has been running unfair stories about him. We're getting nothing but heresay from his staff but nothing concrete. So he's stressed and has yelled at his staff, wore a costume. This is unfair coverage. Hell, I'm stressed, get angry sometimes, who doesn't. But I feel his career is over now thanks to the Oregonian.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 9:38 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Kathy675, Do you think maybe it's because he is not doing as he is told? I agree with unfair, It appears someone is out to get him...
    It's Feb, for pete's sake, this was in October, I wonder why this happened now?
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 9:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• @agentwanda my husband and I have dicussed this in great lengths but no where in the media have we seen that he is not doing his job. Like you pointed out, this is Feb. I know one of the Oregon newspapers, Eugene-Register Guard is calling for his resignation. But I don't know why. Like I said in my earlier post, give me some concrete evidence that this man is not doing his job. If he needs psychological help then help him, don't hang him.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I am in Oregon and from what I hear, the costume is the least of his worries. If he has some issues I hope he does resign and gets some help.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I had a little giggle Mr Green from his costume.  Tiger outfit: Senator Wu sent this picture of himself in the 'Halloween' costume to one of his female staff at 1am 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:36 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• That picture is his demise! Bet he wishes he'd never sent that to his staff, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:40 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I've got a tiger by the tail it's plain to see
    I won't be much when you get through with me
    Well I'm a losing weight and I'm turning mighty pale
    Looks like I've got a tiger by the tail
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 3:18 AM on Feb. 25, 2011