how do you calm down

im soooo pissed off my dumb A$$ room mate he just yelled at me and didnt expect for me to fire back i got so heated that i caused myself to feel sick and some cramping in my pelvis i still feel a little move ment i think i got my feet up already and drank some water but what else can i do im tring to calm down i dont want all this stress to hurt the baby

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The Feet up and water should do the trick. Try to comfort yourself or find comfort in other things you find comfortable! lol
    MiMiBreezy

Answer by MiMiBreezy at 9:39 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Just try to relax Honey. The chance you have hurt the baby is very very small.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 9:40 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• i just got so mad that i was shaking i honestly thought i was goning to hit him he yelled at me because i forgot a blanket in the dryer and started cusing me out so i yelled back ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• yup thats what prego hormones do to ya haha. ive been extremely mad before where i couldnt calm down and i was shaking and crying like uncontrollably. i hated when i got like that. but just do something relaxing to calm yourself. take a shower or something! haha. or just sit down and relax with a bowl of ice cream! :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 9:44 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I would of hit him and thought about it in the morning. How frustrated I get with my bf. But that is the wrong way to handle it. lol
    MiMiBreezy

Answer by MiMiBreezy at 9:46 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• lol i wish i would love ice cream lol ... im trign .. im here alone with him so im locked in our room til my SO gets home at 2 am :(
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:46 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• lol i wanted to hit him but honestly he is one of those that has no problem hitting women back and he has no respect he thinks we are mindless drones
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:48 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• && thats why he is 27 and single lol
    iloveyall2008

• haha omg what an ass!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Aww I'm sorry, some people are assholes >:(

If you're a cryer, just cry and cry and scream into a pillow or two until you calm down. Or open a window and take lots of deep breaths. I've had more than one panic attack and freak out during my pregnancy, roommate issues are NOT fun when your hormones are out of whack!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:54 PM on Nov. 19, 2008