I think we are going to be moving soon I am so excited but I feel like I am in a dream, any of you ever feel like you need to pinch yourselves?

Amanda11810

Asked by Amanda11810 at 8:48 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• thx bees
    Amanda11810

Comment by Amanda11810 (original poster) at 8:50 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• congratulations , so exciting for you.
    m3rryweather

Answer by m3rryweather at 8:52 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Yes, this happened last year. We put our house on the market and it was under contract in 4 freaking days and the people wanted to close, ASAP. We had expected our home to be on the market for at least a few months, so the next several weeks after the contract were a total chaotic whirlwind of preparing to move, both our personal stuff and all of our business stuff (I have a home office with a business phone line). It was madness. I kept feeling like I was in a dream, like it couldn't really be happening. I kept expecting something to happen, like the contract to fall through or something. Literally 6 weeks after we put the house on the market, we had moved out and closed on it. It was crazy. Even after we moved out, I still kept feeling like it wasn't real. It took a few weeks for things to settle down and reality to set in.
    Good luck with your move!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I have to pinch myself daily - my Life is so amazing, it feels as if I'm in the most incredible dream!

Good luck with the move. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I got this feeling now! LOL My husband just got his orders tonight and we will be moving to Ft. Knox soon. Good luck with your move!!
    LeslieNBreaux

Answer by LeslieNBreaux at 9:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• ...
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 10:49 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Every now and then
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:19 AM on Feb. 25, 2011