How are all of my fellow Cafe Mom's doing tonight?

Amanda11810

Asked by Amanda11810 at 8:49 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• sticking out tongueAwaiting yet another major snow storm coming our way 2nite. SOOOO sick of winter! When's Spring coming?

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• being bummed because I had to miss my nieces science night because I've been sick for over a month and can't risk getting the germs of all those people. :(

If the DH isn't getting the video I asked him to get, he's going to get a major earful!!!!
    I'm bummed.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Well I wish I could say good but we all have the flu.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I'm doing GREAT! Today has been an amazing day for me and my Family..it's Our Sunday and We spent most of the day out - Library, Park, dinner. It's been a perfect weekend. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 9:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Peeing.
    WARNING

Answer by WARNING at 10:33 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Feeling badly for my daughter who got hurt at gymnastics tonight - somebody crashed into her, kicked her right under her chin and she bit her tongue really hard and her chin & neck are banged up. The coach didn't do squat. Hubs was the one that took her tonight and was clueless about anything. Also pissed of at husband for that and an unrelated incident, pissed off at 21 year old and not happy with 13 year old. HAPPY tomorrow is my day off. And I'm not going to do a thing in this house. It's gonna be a me day.
    etown2reds

Answer by etown2reds at 10:52 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Feeling bad for my son who is disappointed about how Metro Science Fair went. Hanging out with DH and the older kids. And getting excited for a huge weekend with family and friends.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:56 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I'm sick of winter too. Hope we don't get that snow storm.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 11:14 PM on Feb. 24, 2011