Do we have any musical mom's out there?

Amanda11810

Asked by Amanda11810 at 8:50 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Entertainment

• I like to sing. Scratch that... LOVE to sing.
    I can't stand the sound of my own voice, though.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 8:52 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I am (or once was) a proud band geek. I played the flute & piccolo in high school & freaking LOVED IT. I wish I still had a flute to play. I can also play piano & I'm getting the keyboard my parents are putting in storage pretty soon, so I can play my little heart out. :)
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 8:52 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• yes, I took piano lessons till some point in high school i believe. I am hoping to take lessons again. would love ot play again. had a little experience with the cello and violin, but not much
    m3rryweather

Answer by m3rryweather at 8:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I LOVE and know how to play the drums.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 8:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I consider myself pretty musical. I love, love, love to listen to music. I took many years of piano lessons, so I can play pretty well. I also played the violin for a couple of years but am rusty on it these days.
    I absolutely adore singing and do it constantly, but my voice isn't good enough to have ever made a profession of it. If only...*sigh*
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Singing is one of my passions..I was in Choir in junior high and high school, and I sing A LOT, every day. I do want to learn how to play the drums and guitar.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:59 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My granddad made guitars for a living (very expensive ones) most of my family knows how to play I learn it but never practiced so I don;t know if I can play anymore
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Love it !! Took lessons in piano, guitar and brass. ( Trumpet, French Horn and Baritone). I love to listen to music and sing. My father was a music teacher and church choir director while mom was the church organist. My father has been gone for 17 years, but his passion for music runs through my veins.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 9:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Piano violin viola
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 9:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I was a band geek growing up and still love playing my flute from time to time. I also took guitar lessons and still like to play when I get a chance (I gave my brother my guitars because I moved)
    LeslieNBreaux

Answer by LeslieNBreaux at 9:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2011