Do you miss being in a relationship? What's dating like in your 30's?

I've been divorced now for almost three years.

istealcookies

Asked by istealcookies at 8:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• ahhh huggles, its not easy i bet after a divorce to get back in the saddle. i am afraid i don't know because i have not been out there available for many years now. but i bet someone else on cafemom has experience. have you tried the cafemom group for mom's in their 30's? i bet you would get lots of advice, tips and laughs there!

m3rryweather

Answer by m3rryweather at 9:45 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I just say be careful, there are so many crazies out there....funny thing I met my husband on myspace.
    sondaughter312

Answer by sondaughter312 at 9:48 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I have been seperated for almost 4 years now and I still have no desire to be in another relationship. I hang out with friends and that is good enough for me. It gets lonely every once in a while but I am still happier than I have ever been. Good luck if you decide you are ready to date. I am sure there are some good guys still out there.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Dating in your 30's can be awesome! You're much wiser. You have more confidence as a woman hopefully and you don't have to act all goofy and shy around a man....I personally like the younger ones...they think older chicks are hott and they don't whine about their back hurts, their knees hurt, and they still close the door to the bathroom!! LOL Being single isn't easy. I've been there done that a couple times. Have fun..
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 10:32 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Nope. I'm in the best relationship one could ever think of.. I'm in 30's.. Is it? Really? Na.. never think so.... I think I'm in 20's.... Age is in mind. Right? My mind doesn't let me think that I am ever going to cross 30 or 35 at best........ :-)
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 11:34 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I took some time to focus on just being single and raising my two girls. I'd love to think I'm wiser now lol but who really knows. Eventually I hope to meet a good guy. I tried dating early on in the divorce and felt it was a little early. Families with two parents just remind me of how fun it is to have both a mom and dad. And having someone else to laugh and love with wouldn't be so bad. :)
    istealcookies

Comment by istealcookies (original poster) at 10:42 PM on Feb. 25, 2011