Weight watchers shakes good? bad?

so im trying to substitute my snack for something else and i was thinking the weight watchers drinks but i herd that they are not good for you with whats in them and what they do ...... did anyone here anything or any comments on something else..???

MissLynne01

Asked by MissLynne01 at 9:07 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Ok you have me totally on this one, I have never in my life had one of those. I don't know much about meal substitutes for a healthy weight loss diet. i am afraid i dint even likely get enough fruit servings a week myself. something i need to get on track with now that you reminded me! thank you. I am thinking there have to be some great cafemom weight loss groups that would know? i have never joined one so i am not sure of any names of a good one! hey, if you do not mind and have time, if you find a good weight loss/healthy diet group, would you mind giving me a shout out as to which one you found? you have more experience than I do and i would appreciate knowing what someone like you thought was good for a group.

m3rryweather

Answer by m3rryweather at 9:49 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I have been using Arbonne's 30 day Feeling Fit Kit which includes protein shakes as meal replacements, Energy Fizz tabs, detox tea, Fiber booster and appetite suppresant chews and have lost 8 pounds in three weeks. These products contain no animal products or by products and are vegan certified, contain no soy and are formulated without gluten. It is easily digested by our systems and therefore you get all the vitamins and nutrients from them. I love the shakes...they make me feel full for a long time and taste like cake batter. I blend in some banana, strawberry, blueberries (whatever fruit I have on hand) and they are sooooo yummy. So happy to see my muffin top disappearing. LOL
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 2:03 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• I'm a member of Weight Watchers and I wouldn't say the shakes are bad, but if you are looking for a meal replacement drink then Beachbody's Shakeology is the way to go. It has over 70 nutrients and is truely "the healthiest meal of the day"! If you would like more information on Shakeology, don't hesitate to contact me. I would be more than glad to answer any questions you may have.
    "
    KristyB

Answer by KristyB at 7:59 PM on Feb. 26, 2011

• They taste ok
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:28 AM on Mar. 3, 2011

• I am really not a fan of any of those shakes, why not make yourself a fresh protein shake with healthy ingredients?
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 3:37 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Again, gotta agree with KT here.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 8:52 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Agree with KT, much better and better for you.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:55 AM on Mar. 18, 2011