Adenomyosis diagnosis

I was just diagnosed with Adenomyosis. Am facing a hysterectomy soon. Can anyone tell me if this helped with their symptoms and how lg the recovery was?

cristypat

Asked by cristypat at 9:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Health

• I had this diagnosis and the started talking hysterectomy. After seeing all the problems my grandmother had after hers, and all the hormones that you have to take, I said no.
    I was bleeding all month long and was on birth control pills to try and get that under control.

while this was going on, I hurt my arm and started acupuncture to try and deal with it. I asked them if they could help with the uterine problem and they said they saw many women for that sort of thing.
    So I went every week, after about a month I went off the birth control pills. the bleeding was already better. I no longer have the bleeding problem, menstruation is much more regular. Almost like a clock.

I am a big supporter of Chinese medicine. I am very happy with my decision.
    only complaint I have now is when I'm shopping for tampons and they think they are for my daughter since they think I'm too old :(
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 9:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2011