Confession

One of my absolute most favorite times of the day is when my last little one has closed the eyes and has fallen into dreamland for the night.

Anyone else feel that way?

ImaginationMama

Asked by ImaginationMama at 9:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• I know that feeling well. In fact...that 'little one' is living back at home for a while to finish school..and at 28 I STILL am relieved when he crashes for the night. :)
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:35 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• your child sleeps..lol!~? I wish, but it usually means i have to hurry and do things quick since he hates sleep and will be up in few hours, that is IF he falls asleep lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 9:30 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• sometimes. Depends on what kind of day my little guy has had. If he's moody then yes. If he was pretty good then I kinda feel bad sending him to bed knowing how much he hates it. But I know he needs to rest. :)
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 9:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Mine sleeps so well but he always whines when he goes to bedbut is so happy to rest. That time is my down time and I am thankful to have it.
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 9:40 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I like the snuggling before bed. And the boys are hopping around and giggling! And getting along lol! That's my favorite. Not when they go to sleep, but getting ready for bed!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I love it when everyone in the house is asleep. It's definitely one of my faves.  A lot of times I snuggle up in a blanket on the couch and watch tv real low.  =)

RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 10:21 PM on Feb. 24, 2011