is there a wrong way to give oral sex?

blackiesbabe

Asked by blackiesbabe at 9:46 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• Use your teeth?
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 9:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Hmm...well, I don't think there's necessarily any wrong WAY to do it. There certainly are techniques that might be painful for one person and pleasurable for another. I guess it all depends on who's getting it and how their partner is doing it =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• It's hilarious you're on cafe mom and you heaven't even mad eit past knowing if it's a wrong way to give oral sex.
    MiMiBreezy

Answer by MiMiBreezy at 9:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I guess the "wrong" way would be if he yells "OUCH!"
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 9:58 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• good question. I never really thought about it before. As long as you use tongue and not teeth on your man I would imagine you'd be safe. As for a guy giving it wrong, yes. my guy is so bad at it that I don't even ask for it anymore.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Yes. Using teeth = doing it wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Not necessarily, my hubby likes a little bit of teeth sometimes. Maybe he's just warped though! LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Teeth is not always wrong!! My DH LOVES it when I use teeth, yes we both like things a lot rougher than most, but basically it just depends on the guy. At the beginning, I just try a lot of different things, see what they like and what they don't. Or if you're too shy to do that, then just ask them.
    Pinkie_momof3

Answer by Pinkie_momof3 at 12:28 PM on Nov. 20, 2008