What did you do on your last date night?

We went out for dinner but were to tired after to do anything else!! :)

jen2774161

Asked by jen2774161 at 9:37 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Entertainment

• We went to the Melting Pot and a walk on the beach.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:21 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• We drove up to the mountains and spent the night at a resort, got a couple massage at the spa, and had dinner at this yummy Italian restuarant. But usually, we just go to someplace like Applebee's and/or the movies lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:45 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• My memory doesn't take me back that far.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 10:45 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• We went to a co-workers baby shower. It was fun, actually.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 9:40 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Every night is Date Night for my Husband and I..after Our Son goes to bed, it's all about Us, and We don't even have to leave the House! So, last night, We had Our usual mind-blowing Sexytime, watched movies, surfed the internet Together, snuggled, and stayed up till 5am enjoying each other. It was perfect - as always! =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:36 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• We ate at Cracker Barrel and got the table in front of the fireplace. I can't remember when we did that...but we did. lol
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 10:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Went shopping and went to CiCi's for dinner, then I went to work with him and helped out. Romantic, no? lol
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 10:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I don't remember. We tried to go out to dinner in January but I got sick and we haven't had a chance since. We usually go out to dinner and then hit a bookstore or music store.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:06 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• DH and I went out for dinner a few days after our son was born. (He was born February 12th of this year) It was our first date night in ... I don't even know how long. We didn't know what else to do next since we live in a small town, so we just came back home.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:58 PM on Feb. 24, 2011