Anonymous

What's up with all the anonymous answers that are no help or that are a put down Espically in the fitness or health Q&A. We dont' need to hear that you are sitting there eating junk food when we are asking for help or ideas of whats health and what not.
If you don't have anything nice or helpfully to say shut your mouth. Sorry dont mean to be a bitch. But come on we are grown woman and it's childish to act like that.
Are you really like that in real life too?

red_head_mommy2

Asked by red_head_mommy2 at 9:58 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in About CafeMom

• They'd solve the majority of the anon problems if they'd give people the option to disable anon answers to their questions. Then people who want to play with anonotrolls still can, while those who don't want to be bothered with them don't have to.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:39 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• Some women admit to having "stalkers". Others do it to hide. But what gets me is when someones asks "Whats your favorite color?" and someone posts anon lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Is it really that hard to ignore someone that isn't really adding to your Question?
    Vote them down and move on.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 10:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• here we go again!
    Anonymous

• If your truly ignoring it, then it wouldn't annoy you.

CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 10:25 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• A lot of people that post 'anon' don't want to post with their SN's so that they don't get hate mail or stalkers. Some people can't handle the truth, so it's best to give the truth under anon where someone can't come after you and send you ugly messages.

I don't abuse the anon button. I speak the truth.
    Anonymous

• I personally have never posted anon. I cant say I never would but I prob should have a few times. The women on here can be aggressive lol. But I can handle them ;)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 10:10 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• You are only a level 10. You can get there in a few hours if anything.
    If you have been on here so long you would know people are tired of posts bitching about anons...so you sit here and stew on this. Maybe make a few more posts about it. That will get you somewhere! :D
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:30 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• I like the anonymous.  They keep things spicy here, lol.  Look at it as ENTERTAINMENT which is ALL this site is anyways.  This is the internet, not real life.  The people you connect with and form friendships with, that's what makes it real in my opinon.  Not the stuff that happens in Q and A.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:04 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• bc some people just feel the need to put others down or be an A$$ bc they have nothing good going on in their lives or that they aren't as happy as they play.. I had this just happen to me to bc I put the wrong word in my post so they had to correct my grammar
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 10:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2011