Ladies, do you keep greeting cards that have been given to you for your birthday, anniversary, christmas, etc? Ihave been keeping my favorites through the years but feel overwhelmed ... I have too many & feel bad to part with them. Mind you they are just the special ones from my immediate loved ones. I feel sad to toss them out but have no place to keep them.

I feel as if I am clutterring my life with so many cards amongst other momentos. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• PS it's been twenty years of saving cards but I've lost my parents & that's when the madness began of keeping things they had given me. I had saved their last cards and since I've kept many from my husband, daughter and I just have too much. I know I should'nt be feeling this way I am very grateful for all of them but how much is too much? Thank you in advance for your imput~
    Anonymous

• i keep everything cards flowers pieces of jewlery everythig lol im a pack rat but it is all orginized lol
    i keep everything i file boxes and on shelves neatly set lol but i also go nuts for a mess it kills me beign dirty
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:07 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I keep the greeting cards that are handmade. I make my own cards and most of my friends do the same. We save each other's cards for ideas ;) Plus a lot of time and energy go into those!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I toss them.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:45 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Pass on the beauty of these cards for others to enjoy. It's also a fun project for the entire family. Round up any scissors you have (shaped edges are fun), glue, glitter, markers and such...cut the cards (picture portion) into Christmas shapes and decorate, use these as name tags for Christmas gifts. :)
    MamaBird459

Answer by MamaBird459 at 2:34 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• I used to be a pack rat when it came to things my deceased brother gve me or things he owned. But his possesions were taking over my life so what I did was I chose The five items that meant the most to my brother and everything else was given away to someone else in the family.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 9:32 PM on Nov. 20, 2008