Weight Loss Question!!!!!

Ok So I have been dieting since December and working out. My jeans are getting looser but I dont want to go out and buy new jeans just yet bc what if I lose even more. But I do have a slight problem. Even though they are getting looser on me I still have this lil roll that hangs over the front a lil bit. Muffin top I guess you would call it. I wasnt a small girl to begin with so I know I have to work at it to shed the stomach. But what can I do to slim it down. My jeans arent tight but I still have the muffin top and what I hate about the jeans is they are starin to sag in the butt. I hate that so bad!! But I'd hate to go waste money if I happen to lose more. This looks confusing huh...back to the main question does anyone know how to slim down the stomach????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Feb. 24, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Take it easy & ignore the other people looks. Wear confidence and go ahead. In the mean time try to lose a lil more weight by exercising and no dieting please.....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 11:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Crunches, Stay in the plank position ( push-up) as long as you can, lay on your back flat feet kness bent and lift your bum thighs back so just feet shoulders head are on floor. All are great cardio that work your abs well :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 11:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Don't worry, if you keep doing what you're doing you're going to be fine! After pregnancy I also have a ball of fat attached to my belly...its going away slowly :)
    MomMellisa

Answer by MomMellisa at 7:33 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• BTW, dieting is ok, as long as you are still getting all of the nutrients and calories that your body needs :) Drink lots of water, cut out anything sugary etc, you will do just fine!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 11:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• Let me know when you find something that works. I am a petite person, but after 2 kids, lost 95% of the pregnancy weight, I still have the muffin-top. It's like excess skin that won't shrink back.
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 11:22 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• spanx?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:13 AM on Feb. 25, 2011

• /
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Feb. 25, 2011