Getting to know each other better...

Just thought I would ask a few questions to get to know you ladies better. How many kids do you have? How long have you been married/been with SO? How old are your kids? What are your hobbies? What do you like most about having children? If you could change anything with your life what would it be? How many pets do you have? And what kind?

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I am 21 with a nine week old baby I am about to celebrate my one year anniversary to my hubby and my hobbies include taking care of my baby LOL Life is a little crazy fro anything else at this point. I have a dog but she lives with my parents since our apartment doesnt allow pets I miss her desperately. I have had her since I was 11. If I could change one thing about my life it would be cheaper rent and allowed to have my dog lol thats about it
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 9:57 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I have a bun in the oven 25 weeks cookin up a babygirl
    Divorced
    Hopelessly devoted to a unworthy boyfriend of 1 year
    I like to write, read, and skate
    If I could change anything in my life it would be my decision to leave my ex-husband
    I have 2 pit-bulls Reece & Rocko
    MiMiBreezy

Answer by MiMiBreezy at 9:59 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I have one baby he is 8 months old and his name is Cale.
    I've been with my SO for a year and 5 1/2 months.
    My hobbies are just being creative,I love to make things.
    The thing I like most about having a baby is the love that he gives me and how much he needs me.
    If I could change anything I would change the fact that my SO got fired for a reaslyy stupid reason and now we are having the worst time ever trying to get back on our feet.
    I have two cats, kinda they are outside kitties now and they are at my old place being fed by an old lady who lives near by.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 9:59 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• llol im 22 years old my SO is 25 and we are getting married Dec 26th this year i have one son who will be 5 17 weeks with this one i like music and dance we have 2 dogs dude and hershy and two kssing fish i woudl probably change who my ex was lol he was a dick enough said lol i love haveing my son its just amazing i love kdis and always wanted a family
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:00 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• 1. Just one, I'm pregnant with miss Jossalyn Maria :D
    2. Together 17 months, we started dating on April 9th, 2007.
    3. She's 35 weeks gestational age haha.
    4. Cooking, TV, internet, reading, movies, blogging
    5. I'll get back to you in about six months. I don't feel like I have the right to answer this one yet, since I'm not officially a parent until my baby gets here.
    6. I would make myself thinner. Yeah I'm superficial like that haha!
    7. One, a black lab/pit bull mix named Lance!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:00 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• How many kids do you have?
    2 amd 1 on the way

How long have you been married/been with SO?
    I have been with my SO for 2yra known him for 3.

How old are your kids?
    Dallas is 28m and Payton is 11m and Melissa will be here next month

What are your hobbies?
    Reading mostly

What do you like most about having children?
    Their smiles and hugs and kisses they can cure anything

If you could change anything with your life what would it be?
    Being a little bit older when I started my family. I was only 16.

How many pets do you have?
    5

And what kind?
    3 cats
    2 dogs- a chow chow and a german shepperd.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 10:02 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• How many kids do you have? I have 1, he has 2, and we have one together; and one on the way! So 5 total LOL

How long have you been married/been with SO? Been with hubby for 6 years been married since April

How old are your kids? Kids are 11,9,8, and 16 months

What are your hobbies Um dancing, reading, anything outdoors

What do you like most about having children? The funny moments, and the sweet moments; they make the attitude and crap moments disappear...

If you could change anything with your life what would it be? Wouldn't change a thing!

How many pets do you have? I have a German Shepherd and two Siamese cats :D
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 10:03 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I am 25. I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter Vanessa, another daughter Corabeth who is 9months and I have a third one on the way due in Jan. 09. I have been married a little over 1 year, but been with my husband for 5 years. I love to cook and invent recipes, I like to surf the internet learning more stuff, I also like crafts, but as a mommy and working full-time my free time for hobbies is little. I love being a mommy, there is never a dull momment, the stuff my oldest comes up with just blows my mind somedays. I am not sure what I use to do with my spare time really. I wish my husband and I spent more time together, we have hectic lives right now. We live hour to hour and half away from our jobs and our week is very busy. I want to move closer to our jobs so we can have more family time and less stress. No pets at this time.
    MommyPeck3

Answer by MommyPeck3 at 10:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• 1.) This one will be our first, hoping to welcome her to the family in about 15 weeks.
    2.) I will be married 3 years this April, been together for 4 years this coming July. We are a match.com success story!!!
    3.) pregnant with our first so I am 25 weeks along
    4.) Hobbies: I am a traditional German Dancer, I am part of the St. Louis Rocky Horror Picture Show Shadow Cast, I am getting involved in roller derby (I am not skating just going to be the mistress of the penelty box till I can skate after the baby is here). I also do ceramics and drawing.
    5.) I have always wanted children, its just not been easy getting to that stage.
    6.) My life is perfect.
    7.) We have one dog
    8.) she is a pit-bull mix of somesort
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:26 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I am 25 yrs. old.
    I have 2 kids, a 4 soon to be 5 yr old. son.
    and a 2yr old, who will be 3 in feb.(girl.)
    i am expecting baby #3 in june 2009.
    i have been w/ my husband to be on and off for 10 1/2 yrs.
    No pets.
    If I could change 1 thing about our life...
    it would be...to spend more time w/my SO.
    He works long, hard hours and weekends too.
    i am a sahm.
    Aneq

Answer by Aneq at 11:23 AM on Nov. 20, 2008